OUR PHILOSOPHY AND CORE VALUES
Children learn through play.
This is our philosophy. Successful early childhood education takes place when a child is given opportunities both free and guided, to explore and discover and learn through play.
We are committed to:
- Instilling in every child a pride and love for their Jewish Heritage.
- Employing experienced teachers who are nurturing, loving, inspired and motivated.
- Encouraging your child to explore and learn about the people and world around them.
- Instilling a thirst for knowledge as your child grows.
- Focus on your child’s growth and development socially, emotionally, cognitively, physically and spiritually.
- Teaching social skills to enable your child to become a responsible member of society.
- Utilising the best of all early childhood philosophies to enhance the learning experience.
- To keep abreast with all that is new and relevant in early childhood education and incorporate it into the curriculum.
At Chabad of Sandton Pre-school children learn in an aesthetically pleasing, tranquil setting that offers both safety and security in its well maintained grounds.
Our philosophy reflects current thinking in the field of early childhood education. Our aim is to build a strong foundation for all future living and learning.
We regard parents as partners in the important role of raising children to be caring, responsible, creative adults.